Apple Music on devices
bubuca

Hi, I upgraded to the Get More plan and get an Apple Music subscription with it. I already have an Apple Music subscription that I pay for and use across all Apple devices. I'd love to use the Verizon offer and not pay for it, but am hesitant because I'm pretty sure the offer is only available to the device associated with Verizon plan's number (my phone). Can anyone confirm, that Apple Music (via Verizon) is only allowed on the device associated with the plan? (Meaning you cannot access Apple Music across all your Apple devices, only that one device associated with the plan).

0 Likes
Re: Apple Music on devices
bubuca

I read on Verizon's webpage that it's only for IOS devices, so that would mean not laptops. But what I don't understand is that if you sign in with an Apple ID, what does it matter which device it's on? Has anyone tried to log onto another device with their Verizon Apple Music account and has it worked? Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a great question.*Melissa

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Yes, you can use it on other devices. Number 11 under the first section here has that answerL https://www.verizon.com/support/apple-music-faqs/.  *Melissa

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

From our FAQ's, you can login to Apple Music with your Apple ID and either iTunes or the Apple Music app, so anywhere you can do both of those things, you'll be able to login.*Melissa

0 Likes