Apple Phone Coverage
JOESBABE0922

Are all Apple phones covered with the Apple Protection Program? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Apple Phone Coverage
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

They are if you purchase Apple Care for the device. It does cost extra.

Is there something wrong with your phone? What? When did you purchase the phone?

0 Likes
Sean_K_Ching
Enthusiast - Level 3

Also, just thought I add that Apple offers a limited 1 year complimentary warranty from the date of purchase from a valid retailer new (so used phones are probably expired.) If you purchased your Apple iPhone within 1 year brand new, you may receive repairs for manufacturers defects not including normal wear and tear or personal negligence.

0 Likes
JOESBABE0922

No there isn’t anything wrong with the phone I’m just paying for asurion & thought if there is coverage through Apple I would cancel the asurion. I guess I will have to see if I purchased the AppleCare for mvsons iPhone 7. Thanks for getting back to me on this

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
JOESBABE0922

Bought the phone for my son over a year ago through Best Buy. I’m not sure if I got the AppleCare but there is asurion coverage on his phone. Just thought if AppleCare was on his phone I could save $10 a month by cancelling the asurion.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Apple Care does not provide for loss or theft and I don't believe that it covers physical or liquid damage.

Also, Apple Care will only give you a second year warranty but the Total Mobile Protection plan from Verizon provides you with an extended warranty past the 2 years.

You really should read on Apple's website ALL of the details about Apple Care and then read ALL the details of the benefits of TMP before you make your final decision.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JOESBABE0922, I can certainly understand wanting to make sure you have the best coverage for your Apple device. It is much more than a phone it's an investment. All devices sold have a one-year manufacturer's warranty not caused by physical or liquid damage. All devices come with a 90-day complimentary telephone technical support allowance. The AppleCare is an additional cost to cover the device the same as Asurion Insurance plan. To learn more about this product, please click http://spr.ly/6589DKadL . Did I explain this ok?

VeronicaM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes