Apple Promo Up to 50%off
bsnarlock08

Verizon is offering an up to 50% Off promo when you purchase a new Iphone 8/8+ on a payment plan and trade in a qualifying device. The question I have is do you have to purchase the phone at a Verizon Store or could you purchase it at like Target or Bestbuy on the payment plan and still get the trade in promo if you send the phone into Verizon's trade in program?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Apple Promo Up to 50%off
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It is a Verizon Wireless promotion not a Best Buy or Target promotion.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Apple Promo Up to 50%off
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bsnarlock08, Let's work together on the best upgrade options for you. As Ann154 said, this promotion is a Verizon Wireless sale. http://spr.ly/6587DXV7F While you can purchase your phone at one of our authorized dealers, you'd have to check with them on their current promotions. Does this help? Is there anything else that we can clarify?

JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes