Apple Watch 3 9-17 order
snood
Enthusiast - Level 2

AW3 silver aluminum 42mm Seashell Sport Loop  LTE

------------------------------------------------------------------

I placed my order on 9-17, so am behind the glut of 9-15 orders.  My confirmation email shows a "delivery BY" date (not a ship by date) of 10-11. 

1.  If I go to the Order Status link on the bottom of my account page, it says "

In-store pickup

Store Detail Not Available 

But it should ship to my house, not a store. There isn't a store in my town.

2.  Folks on forums seemed to be getting updated shipping dates in their accounts online.  If I go to Status, Orders at the top of my account page, I see that my order is "processing."  I realize it will stay this way until it's shipped. 

But my question is under the Shipment #1, it says in RED, "Please check back later for an updated order status."  Is this where updated shipping estimates would be shown?  How long does that take to change?  It's been 6 days already.

3. Is there now an actual delivery estimate on my order?  If so, what is it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Apple Watch 3 9-17 order
snood
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got mine yesterday!  Set up was easy, as Verizon had already added the AW3 to my iPhone account.  All I had to do was decide whether to start fresh or install a backup from my previous AW2.  I did the backup and the new watch cloned the old one and everything worked first try - even LTE.

LTE was already working due to Verizon's previous linking.  It came with about 93% of battery life, so I didn't have to charge it before using it.  Since I was playing around, I decided to charge it overnight.  I've been able to get away with charging my AW2 just every other day - wearing it all the time except for charging and showers. It looks like this one may match that, as I'll run it with LTE turned off except for making calls.

One thing that I haven't seen mentioned anywhere is that you can keep 2 (or more maybe) watches linked to your iPhone.  I've read only 1 can do this.  But once I got mine setup, I could see that the iPhone gives a choice of which Watch you want linked currently.  You can only one at a time, but you can easily switch back and forth if you want.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've come to the right place for help snood. I know how important it is to make sure your Watch is delivered to the right address. We can definitely check the status of your order.

Please reply to the Direct Message I sent you so we can access your account and further assist.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TREKKIE1490

I ordered mine on the 16th and was wondering the same. Any way I can get an update on my order as well?

0 Likes
snood
Enthusiast - Level 2

OP here.  My AW3 just shipped this morning.  FedEx has it and will deliver it on Friday.  FWIW my shipping status in my online account hasn't changed.  Still says it's processing.

0 Likes
TREKKIE1490

Thats awesome! Congrats. Which one did you order? Mine still isn't showing anything. I ordered the 42mm Aluminum in Space Grey with black sport band.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Snood, thank you so much for reaching out. We know how exciting it is to have this new watch. I'd love to check the status of your shipping address for you. I've sent you a Direct Message. Can you please respond back to that message for me.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dmonetc
Contributor - Level 1

I got my shipping information this morning! I order on 9/17 as well. I should have it by Tuesday! So excited!!! Hope you get yours soon!

0 Likes
snood
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got mine yesterday!  Set up was easy, as Verizon had already added the AW3 to my iPhone account.  All I had to do was decide whether to start fresh or install a backup from my previous AW2.  I did the backup and the new watch cloned the old one and everything worked first try - even LTE.

LTE was already working due to Verizon's previous linking.  It came with about 93% of battery life, so I didn't have to charge it before using it.  Since I was playing around, I decided to charge it overnight.  I've been able to get away with charging my AW2 just every other day - wearing it all the time except for charging and showers. It looks like this one may match that, as I'll run it with LTE turned off except for making calls.

One thing that I haven't seen mentioned anywhere is that you can keep 2 (or more maybe) watches linked to your iPhone.  I've read only 1 can do this.  But once I got mine setup, I could see that the iPhone gives a choice of which Watch you want linked currently.  You can only one at a time, but you can easily switch back and forth if you want.

0 Likes