Re: Apple Watch 3 - Cellular Won’t Set Up- Says No Sim
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

WILJON38,

We're sorry to learn you're still having trouble with your Apple Watch 3 as you had mentioned previously that it was working. Are you still experiencing the same No SIM error?  

ShawnteJ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bsmoon

You’ve got the wrong person. However my watch is still not working and never has.

It’s been almost a week and a half now.

<<removed>>

<< Content removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get your watch working, bsmoon. I've sent you a private message here in the forum. Please check your inbox at <https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox> to discuss further details about your concern.

TabithaJ_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
ZACKHOLZ

How did they fix this issue? I'm having the same problem.

0 Likes
Pkvegasrealty

Not sure if any of you are still having this problem but I just purchased a series 7 and spent 4 days and about 4-5 hours each day on the phone with Verizon until finally I was directed to a tier 2 tech that knew how to officially rectify the problem. Basically Verizon’s system does not recognize the esim inside the watch so it isn’t allowing them to attach a phone number to the phone no matter how many times you restart your watch or factory reset it. The solution he found is to start a new ticket and pair the esim using your EID number from your watch. It takes about 24hrs and finally your watch will recognize a SIM card and you will be able to go into your watch app and pair your watch to your Verizon data plan. Hope this helps. I searched for 4 days on forums and no one had the right solution. 

0 Likes
CBH238

Verizon has very un knowledgeable staff working for them I’m currently dealing with same issue and they are telling me watch needs to be replaced now after it was working before they started TS it.

0 Likes