Apple Watch 3 Order - Pre-Order?
DALCWBSMAVS

I recently ordered two Apple Watches back on September 28, one 38 mm and one 42 mm, both with the sports band. When I originally ordered them it said they would ship by November 8 and October 11 respectively. I got a text yesterday that one of them are processing and it was deducted from my bank account. I got on a live chat this morning and was told it would be November 29th now before either of them are shipped. Is this right or is that November 29th date for anyone ordering now? I figured since it was deducted from my bank account for one of them, that would be in the process of shipping?

I'm pretty confused . . .

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Apple Watch 3 Order - Pre-Order?
KENFIS87
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine was due in Nov 9th but it was shipped out yesterday (42mm Space Grey with Black wrist band). So they most liking will be shipping out to you soon! Especially since they took the money out for one.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DALCWBSMAVS, sorry for any confusion. We're provided with a limited amount of devices that are available on a first come, first service basis. A pre-order is an order placed for an item that has not yet been released and is currently on back order.The purpose of the pre-order is to guarantee that a device will be held for you. Once the funds are debited from your credit card, this is an indication that the order has been processed and is getting ready to ship. Does this address your concerns? You can continue to check the status of your order here: http://vz.to/2bCoCy6

LasinaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
gustie07

Did you order yours the morning the pre-orders began on September 15?  I was told mine would be delivered by September 22 and still haven't heard a thing, even after calling several times and talking to a lot of confused customer service representatives.  The part that really bothers me is that I had to purchase a new iPhone 7 at the same time because the Apple Watch 3 doesn't work with my old iPhone.  What really bothers me about it is that I didn't even want the new phone, but I ordered it that day to allow me to order the watch as well.  I have since seen the iPhone 7 for $100-200 less on the website since then.  I'm extremely unhappy with Verizon Wireless right now.

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

Maybe you should write to Ken Dixon.

Leadership | About Verizon

Maybe Executive Management needs to be made aware of the situation.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gustie07, we never like to hear that any of our customers are unhappy with Verizon Wireless. I want to make sure that we get the chance to turn things around. We know how exciting it is to get the new Apple Watch 3. Have you been able to track your order by following this link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/vzw/ordertracking/index.jsp?intcmp=INT-SEA-NON-SE-order-021115-DE-SR.... Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
gustie07

The only thing that shows up when I put my information into that link is that my iPhone 7 was shipped.  It says nothing of the Apple Watch 3.  I've called customer service no less than 4 times and every time they insist that it will show up once they ship the item.  I've already paid the tax on the watch so it can't possible just be that they never got my order.  I've been very frustrated about this for over a month, but I'm especially getting angry that I'm seeing deals on the iPhone 7 now that I would have definitely waited for had I known this would be the case.  Very poor communication. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gustie07, I can understand your concern regarding receiving your phone and watch.  We will check on the order for you. I just sent you an email and will provide some personal assistance once you reply.

RalphT_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

gustie07

Hello Ralph. I appreciate the response. But I never received any email from you? I checked my inbox and my junk mail folders.

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

I think it shows up in your Inbox in the community, not the Inbox in your email program.