Apple Watch 3 cellular
DOUGmuchow

when i tried to answer a call on my watch phone, the screen says GRID VIEW, and will not change, it is locked. How can i unlock it. It will not shut off and it does not change when i put it on the charger.?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Apple Watch 3 cellular
deloused
Master - Level 3

Do these steps work to get your watch out of grid view?-

1) Press the Digital Crown on your Apple Watch to get to the Home screen.

2) While on the Home screen, press the display of your Apple Watch firmly with Force Touch to reveal a hidden menu to select 'List View'

View solution in original post

deloused
Master - Level 3

Do these steps work to get your watch out of grid view?-

1) Press the Digital Crown on your Apple Watch to get to the Home screen.

2) While on the Home screen, press the display of your Apple Watch firmly with Force Touch to reveal a hidden menu to select 'List View'

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here for you DOUGmuchow. We want to make sure we get this working. Has the watch ever worked properly? This link is a valuable troubleshooting tool. Please take a look:https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/apple-watch-series-3-troubleshooting/#/main/device/&MQJN2LL%.... There is a section titles Device is locked. Please start there.BobbyN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes