Re: Apple Watch Series 3 Activation Troubles (Apple Store Direct Purchase)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ssiciliano25,

I want to make sure you can enjoy this device and get it working with your service very quickly. Were you able to try that process again? Sometimes it does take a try or two. On the button on the right side of the watch, is there a red dot?

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Maverick84

I called Sales then got transferred to Customer Service. My situation was unique apparently. I have an older MYShare plan (Business Account) and already had the max amount of devices on there. Moved some old iPads off and then turned my watch on and off like 4 times. An hour later it let me activate through my phone. Not exactly a cut and dry answer because the rep was about to give up also. But there are reps that should know how to activate. Call the sales number

0 Likes
ALEWIN38
Enthusiast - Level 1

Clearly Verizon does not know how to fix this... I cannot activate my watch, now for one whole week....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Alewin38, I regret to learn it's been a week since you have been able to activate your phone. Where did you purchase the watch from? What exactly's going on when you attempt to activate the watch?

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to also be successful with your Apple Watch, pjfla. Were you able to get yours set up since you posted this message?

http://vz.to/2yHxgTm

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes
pjfla

Yes, I was able to activate. Finally managed to reach the right call center rep (after VZW retail guy said AW was defective and I should return.

0 Likes
mfc63
Enthusiast - Level 2

Do you know who you spoke to or what they did?

0 Likes
MARFRE98

When I go to “setup cellular”on the Apple Watch app, it takes me to the My Verizon Mobile sign in screen. The field where I need to enter my number will not let me type anything. Called Verizon, they tried to activate it, no luck. Not a defective device because it was able to connect to a different iPhone, just my wife’s and not mine. Verizon believes it is pointed to the current device now, but no activation. Lot of effort put into this. Any ideas are appreciated.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MARFRE98, we definitely want to make sure you're able to enjoy your new Apple Watch! We're glad to hear that it's been able to connect with your wife's phone. We'll be happy to help make sure we can get it connected to yours as well.

In order to provide the best support, we want to make sure we have a full understanding of what's taken place. While your phone was connected to your wife's phone, was this via Bluetooth or were you able to setup cellular? Can you please confirm the model of your iPhone and the current software version (Settings > General > About > Version)?

SamanthaT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Kocab

Yes - any leads would be great. I've been trying to work with tech support all day. So far I've been told "defective watch" - then "no ESIM #" - then reboot - then "good luck"...

Argh.,

0 Likes