Re: Apple Watch Series 3 Cellular Activation
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no, that is not the experience we want you to have. We're reaching out to you via Private Message now, Shatan31. Please be on the lookout.

TakendraW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KEISCH74
Enthusiast - Level 1

Absolutely the worst service I've gotten over the phone from any company.  First person transferred me to "tech support" and the person that answered my call was rude and not helpful.  When she could not fix my issue she said "if you would like to cooperate I can help you".  At that point I asked for a SUPERVISOR.  I waited about 15 minutes and got her coworker, not a supervisor.  She tried to help me but was surprised to when I asked if she was a supervisor and I asked her to listen to the tape.  After some back and forth she told me the watch has a known issues.  I was then transferred to 3rd level tech.  I guess If I had "Cooperated" better maybe the known issue would have magically fixed itself?

Honestly - such horrible service that I'm going to return the watch and move to ATT.  This company just does not understand that people with problems that can't be fixed immediately are actually "cooperating".

Never spoke to a supervisor, have been on the call for over an hour, I've been insulted, and the thing doesn't work. 

Amazing

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KEISCH74

Oh my goodness, this is not the experience that we strive to provide and I'm terribly sorry that we dropped the ball. We certainly don't want you to break up with us. I sent you a private message to your community inbox so we could better assist. Please reply there.

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
B2THEWALL

I’m having the same issue. Can someone from Verizon PM me so I can get assistance? I’ve made three calls to Verizon with no results.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
B2THEWALL, we don't want this to be an ongoing issue. Are you contacting us by dialing 800-922-0204? What resolution were you provided with, when you called us?

LasinaH_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
B2THEWALL

Yes - I’ve called you guys four times and been in contact with a tech who claimed to have escalated the ticket with no resolution in sight. So far the tech told us to re-pair the watch three times and to contact Apple support, who of course told us it’s an issue with Verizon.

I’ve checked to make sure:

1. We’re on the latest software (11.2 for iPhone X and 4.2 for the Watch)

2. Ensured that cellular data options are on for both data and voice (Settings > Cellular > Cellular data options > Enable LTE, then switch to "Voice and Data")

3. We are in Maryland in the D.C. area and cellular service is strong and available where we live and work.

I’ve found a potential solution here: https://www.reddit.com/r/AppleWatch/comments/72ggu8/verizon_cellular_activation_finally_found_a/. Basically, it involves Verizon deleting the line created for the Apple Watch and the user recreating that line through the Watch app when setting it up as new.

I would appreciate your assistance as the Apple Watch hasn’t had cellular service through Verizon for about three weeks now. Thanks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

B2THEWALL, I definitely appreciate this information and the link provided as I see you have been working hard to get this resolved. Let's continue to work together as you deserve a properly working device. I know you have provided a lot of information but I must ask, did you purchase this device directly from us or Apple? Did you purchase the cellular version? To find out if you purchased the cellular version, the dial will show a red dot. Please keep us posted as assistance is here.

NatashaA_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
B2THEWALL

Natasha,

1. Purchased from Apple

2. Yes it’s the cellular version, Apple Watch 3 with LTE

Lastly, Watch was activated by Verizon on the date of purchase and was working fine until about three weeks ago.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

B2thewall, I do appreciate all that you have done. I know you have talked to several people and opened tickets so I want to see what I can do. I have sent you a private message so I can further assist you.

AmberF_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Borionfire

Hello there i have a question

well i have an iphone 6s plus non verizon is fully unlock and i currently haveit on my plan asnon verizon all everything works question is i would like to buy an apple watch 3 lte to be used with it , now will it work?

0 Likes