Apple Watch Series 7 Cellular watch getting stuck on the E911 screen
OMMF
Enthusiast - Level 2

Been trying to set up my new Apple Watch Series 7 Cellular watch and can't get pass the E911 screen. It's just a blank white screen. Happens both on the phone and on the website under Chrome. I was able to add device on the web using Firefox so it shows in my account, but I still can't get it to work on the phone. 

I go to Cellular, Set up Cellular, Set up Cellular

Enter my password then Continue

The plan is picked for me, then hit continue

I see E911 popup quickly then the screen goes white. Have a black band with the Verizon log and a link to cancel at the top. The rest of the screen is white. 

Re: Apple Watch Series 7 Cellular watch getting stuck on the E911 screen
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh wow, I am sure we will figure out what is going on. I am sure you would like to use our watch in our cellular network. Please meet me in a private message.  -Amber

0 Likes
ADH1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Having the same issue. The E911 screen stays there. I've tried through the verizon app and also myverizon.com. Nothing works. I tried resetting the watch, deleting the verizon app and reinstalling. Nothing. It's been 4 hrs where I was chatting with tech support, 1 through the app and one through the website and nothing. One of them added the shared line/number and I have the receipt, but the line or device is not showing up on my account and I still can't connect to cellular on the watch. I go to settings and it says no sim is found. I didn't realize it takes hours or possibly days to activate an apple watch. My iPhone took minutes, I thought this would have been the same (at least the verizon website makes it sound like you can activate it at home). I read the series 3 had similar issues, so I don't know if they were never fixed. There goes using it for a run in the morning 😞

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to ensure you get your Apple Watch fully connected with your service and iPhone, ADH1. To better address this and ensure it does get connected, please send us a Private Message. *Zaak

0 Likes
OMMF
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yep, I am on day 3 of trying to get it set up. Spent almost an hour on the phone with support and that did no good. I do show a line in my next month's bill showing that I will be paying for the watch cellular, but not able to use it. I tried to respond to the person on this board and got nothing, no response.

0 Likes
OMMF
Enthusiast - Level 2

Got tired of dealing with online support so I went into the store. As soon as I mentioned that I was trying to setup a Cellular Apple watch the person said they can't help. It's a Verizon issue and it's being worked on. I wish someone would have said that 3 days ago I wouldn't have wasted hours working on it.

0 Likes
jskaisle

Yeah, I also have exactly same issue and I follow this chat if any answer post.

0 Likes
jskaisle

So, is this issue solved?

0 Likes
Gkech
Enthusiast - Level 1

Having the exact same issue and went in a few loops with multiple tech support members.  I have an incident open, but this feels like a larger activation issue that is brewing… 

0 Likes
Sj9135938573

Same issue here as well.  Verizon tried to blame it on Apple.  Verizon also said no active issues have been reported to us.  Typical issue of no one having accountability at Verizon.

0 Likes