Re: Apple Watch Series 7 Cellular watch getting stuck on the E911 screen
Sj9135938573

Although to be fair…Apple has been equally as useless.

0 Likes
Cellomiya
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same exact phenomenon here. Please let us know the solution. 

0 Likes
principessaG
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue with my Apple Watch 7. Hopefully someone finds a solution soon. Thanks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear that your Apple Watch Series 7 (Cellular watch is getting stuck on the E911 screen. Let's work together to get this resolved. Has this happened before? Were there any recent changes to your Apple Watch S7? (e.g., software update, etc.) We'd like to help. Thanks!-Robert C.

0 Likes
ulfmagnetics
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just adding a +1 here -- I have exactly the same issue as the original poster. Getting stuck on the E911 screen after selecting a plan. I bought a 41mm Series 7 GPS+Cellular (Stainless Steel, Graphite) from the Apple Store.

0 Likes
Cellomiya
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Robert,

No change point in my case that would trigger the issue. I just purchased the series 7 Apple Watch yesterday and just trying to add the watch cell service. After I select the plan (only choice is $10/mo), it tries to go to the next step (e911 something), but the screen shows for less than a second and shows a blank screen. The issue is the same as how all other members are describing. Please investigate and let us know the resolution. 

0 Likes
Flamingo79

I am having the exact same issue. Spent hours on support with Verizon and finally they told me it was a problem with my watch. How are there support reps not aware this is a bigger issue??!! Then I spent hours on support with apple, then went into apple store. It was an apple store guy who finally went onto Verizon forum and found these threads. So annoyed 

0 Likes
soloer

Here's a +1 on this issue with my new AW Series 7. I've spent a few hours in chat/on the phone with Verizon support people and keep running into issues with disconnects and not getting anywhere. It took a couple hours just to get my AW Series 6 removed from my account. Very frustrating, and now I have a watch with no cell service.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear about your experience. Our goal is to help. To clarify, are you experiencing a blank screen after choosing a plan for your watch? -Corey

0 Likes
soloer

Yes, I see something about 911 pop up briefly and then the screen blanks out to just a white screen with no way to acknowledge or proceed.

0 Likes