Re: Apple Watch Series 7 Cellular watch getting stuck on the E911 screen
Dperez001

Can you send me the same alert on how to fix it? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dperez001, when you reach this screen on your watch activation, it will ask to enter the address you wish to use for the emergency address. Are you able to enter address you wish to use? *Jose

0 Likes
tro1017

I'm having the same problem.  The only option for me is enter the address/edit address.  Number share not working - when host phone is off, or when device - apple watch series 7, gps+cellular, is away from host phone..e.g. phone in house, other device is miles away from it.  Number share was set up by calling Verizon - giving them IMEI of both iphone and watch. Help!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! We are here to help with Apple Watch issues. Please tell us, did you upgrade an existing line or is it a new line of service?

~Maria

0 Likes
Red_Tonic

@vzw_customer_support I am also having issues with the 911 screen on the watch setup. I am switching the watch to a different phone number on the same Verizon account. I get the address screen but only edit or cancel. No submit button. please help Apple Watch Series 7 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Red_Tonic, thanks for reaching out on this thread. Have you been able to complete every step on this link https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-219982/

-Kevin

0 Likes