Apple Watch - no cellular connection
TechDan

I am extremely frustrated. I bought and Apple watched connected it just fine. 2 days later my phone wasnt working so I had to switch my iPhone. Ever since Verizon hasn’t been able to connected my watch to the phone for cellular use. They can charge me but can’t make it work!!!! They have given me every cockamaynee excuse in the book including fraud!

nobody calls back and no one is capable of fixing this obvious issue. So frustrated feel like I sold my soul with this one

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Apple Watch - no cellular connection
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TechDan, we wan your Apple Watch to work for you. What troubleshooting have you gone through?

LauraL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
TechDan

I have uninstalled and reinstalled and paired both my watch and phone twice

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for testing this out for us, TechDan. Let's dig into this and ensure we get your watch connected again. Please tell us more about what's going on. Are you having trouble pairing the devices? Do you have trouble connecting to data? Are you receiving any error messages.  

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes