Re: Apple Watch pre order
TRAVEASO34
Enthusiast - Level 2

Your all lucky you can even view your my order section to get status Updates.  Mine says We are experiencing system issues, please try again later.  I have to reach out to verizon chat to get updates on it.  They said their engineeres are working on the issue but that’s been going on since the day I prordered on 9/15.

0 Likes
RYAHAY50
Enthusiast - Level 2

They will likely be held no matter what for a Friday delivery.

0 Likes
SHABRA33
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been getting the same thing since yesterday morning. I chatted with a representative and she telling me that mine  won't ship out until Friday.  I preordered last Friday. 

TRAVEASO34
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ah, im glad im not the only one.  The rep's keep telling me the same thing, that everything is still good and on track and will ship out 9/22

0 Likes
Shane3131
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah you won't get that tomorrow lol.  That will be help until Friday for delivery.  Nice try though haha.

0 Likes
bigearz28
Enthusiast - Level 2

Really? Then why is my Watch and iPhone only 30 mins away from me at the FedEx Distribution center and scheduled for delivery tomorrow before 9am? Hmm..I wonder?

0 Likes
motch6
Enthusiast - Level 3

Not exactly true bigearz28...  Last year i ordered the Jet Black 256GB iPhone 7+ and my order confirmation said i would have it the next week! Then in the middle of the week I checked online and they bumped my date by a week!  It was rather annoying.  I got in pretty fast on pre-order as well.

This time, i have only ordered the Graphite 42mm Apple Watch. Got in right on time... web-site was screwed up and I ended up having to call in.  no problems there. My confirmation email says 9/22.  BUT as of this very moment 9/20... 11:30AM my time.  NO status change online.

Therefore, I do NOT have faith in the system.  We shall see if i get bumped again this year!

0 Likes
motch6
Enthusiast - Level 3

Wow, Verizon censored me and made my post worse than what i said!  ha ha ha!    I said their web-site was "m.e.s.s.e.d" up.   ha ha ha...

Lets keep this clean Verizon.. haha ha.

0 Likes
brianfstew77
Enthusiast - Level 2

So honestly whats the point of Pre-ordering??  If its available in stores on the 22nd and you pre-order and it doesn't ship until that date, doesn't it in a way defeat the purpose? 

Shane3131
Enthusiast - Level 2

Because Apple makes Fedex and UPS hold the packages at the facilities until the release date.  It has always been that way year after year and this won't be any different lol.

There are a few small cases where a few devices get delivered early, but I'm just saying don't hold your breath. 

0 Likes