Re: Apple Watch pre order
emoe76
Enthusiast - Level 1

No problem! Happy to help out!

jamiedowe
Enthusiast - Level 2

Once your card is charged it’s an indication that it’s going to ship. My card was charged last night and this morning when I checked in my orders it says my Watch has shipped today. Then I received an email with tracking information. It’s next day shipping so I will receive it tomorrow. Originally I thought it was 2 day shipping but it’s next day. Maybe because it was shipped today instead of yesterday and they want the Watch to be delivered on time. Everytime I order I always get my stuff when Verizon says. You all just need to be patient. Make sure you check your order confirmation for the expected deliver date.

0 Likes
MAINE0801
Enthusiast - Level 2

See your process went smoothly as it should, but we're stating that after being charged and receiving a text that the order was processed nothing was followed with a shipping notification.  So it just seems odd especially when I've pre-ordered from Verizon in the past the process went smoothly as yours Jamie.

0 Likes
ryanovelo
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is 100% not true for me. Multiple times, the delivery date has been pushed out ON THE DAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO ARRIVE. Dates are pushed back months (LG Watch Sport) and customer service is absolutely clueless. I was told on 5 different occasions that a delivery was going to arrive the day it said it would arrive, only to have it not arrive. I don't trust Verizon at all to do what they say. You get different stories from different reps and address and shipping/arrival times are different from the app to your account. Ship Date and Arrival Date seem to be used interchangeably depending on the system you are using.

0 Likes
JemAs
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you @emoe76 for the FedEx Delivery Manager suggestion. 

0 Likes
JemAs
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah I was worried because I received the charge text, but the site VZW still shows Processing... and I have received no Tracking Number text.  I did check the FedEx Delivery Manager and it shows a label was created and the expected delivery date is 9/22.  This was my first time ordering through VZW since I just switch from Sprint last year, so I didn't know what to expect.  Now lets hope Apple fixes the LTE issue quickly as well 😃

0 Likes
ANDREWHOOTOWL1

They charged my CC last night but still processing and nothing showing up on Fedex delivery Manager

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ryanovelo,

We want you to be kept informed about your order. We can check the status of your Apple Watch order. To gather some additional information, we've sent you a Private Message. Check your inbox and respond to us there.

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

RYAHAY50
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't see a message anywhere from you. I have checked my Verizon account everywhere and my Twitter account. Nothing.

0 Likes
RYAHAY50
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still not a word from Verizon on shipping and it's 4:17 pm. Promised delivery date of tomorrow and nothing.

0 Likes