Re: Apple Watch pre order
SHABRA33
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just spoke to Verizon and mine have been put on pre-back order. It won't ship out until 29th.

0 Likes
MAINE0801
Enthusiast - Level 2

they finally updated the status for my watch and it set to be delivered tomorrow.

RYAHAY50
Enthusiast - Level 2

When did you order?

0 Likes
SHABRA33
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered on the 15th

0 Likes
RYAHAY50
Enthusiast - Level 2

I will 10000% cancel my order with Verizon if this doesn't arrive tomorrow despite getting up at 3 am and ordering on the 15th.

0 Likes
motch6
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just received the email from FedEx that officially says mine was picked up.... still no email from Verizon, but I Just logged in and mine finally shows a Shipped Status!  

They are slowing getting through the orders.

Just to put a time stamp on this.  My order, after messing around online, giving up, and then calling on September 15th, was finally punched in at 1:37am MDT  (37 minutes after the gates opened).

I would say if you were earlier than that, then you should be getting it tomorrow!  BUT, I have seen Verizon glitches in the past, so good luck.

MHARDWIC
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just got the same email from FedEx, but my order says that it is still processing on Verizon's Website.

0 Likes
JemAs
Enthusiast - Level 2

I still haven't received anything from Verizon or FedEx, but I am assuming that since it was sent to FedEx to create a shipping label with a delivery date of 9/22 mine is going to ship.  It appears it is Overnight delivery as well.  I did get my order in like 7 mins after pre-orders went live.

0 Likes
MHARDWIC
Enthusiast - Level 1

Its weird, If I click on Orders under devices at the top of the page, it still says processing. If I click on order status at the bottom of the page it tells me my tracking number.

0 Likes
Shane3131
Enthusiast - Level 2

So where is your youtube review?

0 Likes