Apple Watch series 3 no sim no cellular
STEPHBROOKS

Got my Apple Watch series 3 today and it activated everything properly except the cellular. The cellular says no sim. I’ve spoken with multiple Verizon reps with no luck. And one Apple rep who said the issue is with Verizon. This is totally unacceptable. All the reps I speak with don’t know how to fix the issue so they just want to transfer me or tell me to return my watch to a corporate Verizon store (nearest is an hour away) or take it to get a new sim card. YOU CANT GET A NEW SIM CARD! It is not removable! I want this issue fixed or someone who actually cares to find a fix for this issue!! There has to be at least one Verizon rep who also has an Apple Watch who wants to see this issue fixed!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Apple Watch series 3 no sim no cellular
DABOYZCLUB

I have talked to over 8 Verizon reps, over 5 hr on the phone, reset my watch 5 times, restarted the watch and phone 5x.... still not working. the last 2 reps i spoke with were at least committed to trying to fix it, but ended up telling me that they would be submitting a ticket and It should work in the morning, and the other said he would call me back (got a text a few hr later saying still working on it). I have been with Verizon since 2000 and have been using apple products since 2001. I pay a little more so i don't have to spend 5+ hr on the phone just trying to get my 600+ watch to work. Right???  What has happened to apple and or Verizon, Is this failure what we have to look forward to for the best network in America??? products that look nice and don't work, IT that tell me its fixed but, its still not? just a little frustrated with the hole thing and disappointed.

0 Likes
Re: Apple Watch series 3 no sim no cellular
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you stay connected. May we ask if all software is up to date on both device and accessory?KleoL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes