Apple Watch
gators1

I am interested in purchasing an Apple Watch and need to know do I have to add a line on my account or will it sync with my I phone 7 plus

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Apple Watch
SilRZ

Do not get!!! I have apple iwatch 3 series and iphone 8 plus... we are pating for cellular line for watch and it will not connect to cell service. Have been on phone and in storea with Verizon & Apple and they can't get it to work and keep giving me run around with sending in for repairs when they have already done that. Inam contacting consumer advocate next because others are experiencing similar issues since 2017 and Verizon has closed posting to discussions.

0 Likes
ESIP04

They number share with your iPhone line. It will show up on your account under a dummy number but there is no contract on it unless you purchase the device from VZW with a payment plan that says there is a contractual period. The line share fee is 10$/month and there is a one time 30$ activation fee.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello gators1, that's a great question. You will need to add a line to be able to buy an Apple Watch through us. You can find it in the following link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/accessories/smart-watches/. Please let us know if you have any further questions. 

UbaldoJ_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes