Apple music
SCONIE85

I already have Apple music through Verizon, but have just changed plans for my family.  My daughter also has Apple music but is subscribed to outside of Verizon.  I was assured that both hers and my saved music would remain saved once our new plans were activated and Apple music was set up under the new plan.

I just want to see if anyone else had any trouble with this, and whether or not the saved music would be still be saved for both of us once the new plan took place.  Especially since my daughter has quite a bit of music saved, and she needs it to teach her dance students.

Thank you

0 Likes
Re: Apple music
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're here to assist. Does your daughter use the same Apple I.D. that was used on her original Apple Music account? JoelD_VZW

0 Likes
SCONIE85

I do not think she has started using her Apple Music account with her new Verizon plan, but she says she will use the same Apple ID once we set her up with Apple with Verizon.  

We actually have not done anything, she is still using her actual Apple account for music.  We would like to discontinue that, so we can use the Verizon Apple music.  But is VERY IMPORTANT that we save her music that she already has saved on her account right now.  She can sure use the same Apple ID, whatever it takes for her to save her music.  Is that what we need to do??

We haven't really done anything, as she is still on the old account.  But we will sure do whatever is necessary to make it a smooth transition so she can still have her saved music.

Please help!!

Thank you!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No one wants to lose their music SCONIE85, and we don't want your daughter to either. Please see this link: http://spr.ly/660217m2o Then under "General Apple Music information" see number 7 and number 8. Does this help?

RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes