Apple's monthly payment program
C_Marie

Does anyone know how the process works if I purchase a iPhone 6 Plus through Apple & want to activate it on my existing line? I currently have a iPhone 5s & I am looking to purchase the 6 plus through Apple..so I am wondering if I can simply swap phones by activating the new phone on my current line or will there be fees and or changes made to my plan? Also do I need to be eligible for an upgrade in order to purchase the 6 plus through Apple? Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Apple's monthly payment program
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

C.Marie,

Greetings! I hope you're having a great day so far. Let's get you the information you need! I know how important getting a new phone is and we want this to go off without a hitch for you. If you are getting the new phone directly from Apple there will be no upgrade fee or other fees through us, and you do not have to be eligible to upgrade. Activation would be as simple as moving your SIM card from your current iPhone to the new one, or you could also activate the new SIM by giving us a call if you like. I hope this helps!

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
C_Marie

How can I gain access to my SIM in my iPhone 5s? Also can I activate a new phone via the Verizon website?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Yes, you can activate via My Verizon.

iphone6_sim_card.png

Weth
Legend

ON the left side of the phone there is a little tray with a hole.  You open the tray with a straightened paper clip pushing straight in.

Remove or switch the SIM card in your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

0 Likes