Apple watch can not connect to cellular network
DustBuns

Having an issue with a new apple watch i just purchased. Went into the store to have a rep try an active the device they told me that the IMEI was unable to be found. Called into apple support and they told me this is a carrier issue. Got home called into the support center and we got to 3 way with Verizon support and apple support no luck. Apple says IMEI and EID is good and that the IMEI and SEID was all i need to get it actived. Verizon says that the IEMI is unable to be found. spent about 3 hours on the phone trying to get the watch activated no luck. I have a brand new apple watch that doesn't want to be added onto the Verizon network. Searched the web and found that this is a common issue. Does anyone have a tip in making the apple watch connect to the cellular network? I am on the unlimited plan and i have a iphone 8 plus.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Apple watch can not connect to cellular network
Lucysmom1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same problem. Apple replaced my watch. Same issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to activate your watch so you can start using it, DustBuns. We'd like to take another look into what's going on. I noticed you posted last month. Were you ever able to get the watch activated? Please tell us more about where you are with the watch now. 

Danielle_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Lucysmom1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi, no, Verizon still cannot get my watch to connect to cellular

0 Likes
Lucysmom1
Enthusiast - Level 2

No, still can’t get my watch to connect to cellular

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you are able to get this taken care of. We want to be able to take care of this. Please reach out to us on one of our Social Media platforms. You can contact us at, Facebook.com/Verizon or by Twitter @VZWSupport.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Sonyagui

I am having the same issue not being able to connect to cellular. My husband and I got our watches the same day and he had no problems in connecting. I’ve spoken to three different agents and no resolution. It’s been a week I’ve even spoken to Apple and it’s an issue with our Verizon carrier! For the amount I pay month,y I have had the worst experience with Verizon!

0 Likes
Sonyagui

I am having the same issue. I’ve had my watch for about a week and have contacted support three times and no resolution. For the amount I’m paying on my cellular bill with Verizon this is ridiculous. My husband got his watch the same day and had zero issues connecting to cellular. I’ve contacted Apple and my watch is fine it’s an issue on your end.

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes