Apps consuming Screen Time: myvpostpay.verizon.com and digitalsecure.verizon.com . What are they?
karmaman

I have an iPhone SE 2nd gen (no option to select this so I'm putting it under general).

I keep getting notifications from Screen Time that these two apps are consuming screen time:

myvpostpay.verizon.com

digitalsecure.verizon.com

But when I search through my apps, I see nothing installed with these names. And I am not keeping the iPhone screen active with these apps (or any other verizon apps) active.

When I restart my iPhone the problems goes away for a while before returning, but what are these Verizon apps? I see no such apps installed on my iPhone

0 Likes
Re: Apps consuming Screen
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there! We're always happy to help with all your questions. This is not an app, is a website visited. Have you notice other websites showing in that screen? What do you see when you tap on it? Are you having any battery issues? ~Aaron

0 Likes
karmaman

Thanks for the quick response.  That makes more sense then, though I didn't have these verizon websites open in Safari.  Do the other verizon apps have their own integrated web browsers?  I'm not having any battery consumption issues, I basically just get these notifications from Screen Time

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'll be more than happy to proceed with troubleshooting. What info do you receive when you tap the (>) in the category? -Corey

0 Likes