Are you having issues with your Iphone Pre-order?
flyzippio

Ordered our Iphone 6s+'s on the Verizon website on 9/13.  Order is stuck in processing with a expected delivery date of 10/28.   I have friends that ordered the same phones 2 and 3 days later that have received shipping notification.  What's going on with the pre-orders?  Shouldn't they be processed on the order they were received?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Are you having issues with your Iphone Pre-order?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sure your eager to receive your device! The shipping schedule can vary depending on the storage option and color of the device order. As information becomes available towards your pre-order we will e-mail with available information.
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sthbound

I'm right there with you except I ordered my phones on the 12th and it still says 10/07 ship date. But I know people that ordered phones on the 20th and they have received them already! Kind of messed up for people that ordered in advance to be penalized, but that's what happens when a company is more concerned about getting new customers than they are keeping old ones.

0 Likes
Emerson73
Enthusiast - Level 1

Had the same issue. Got in live chat and Cancelled the pre-order yesterday afternoon then re-ordered from the website at 9PM. Just got tracking number that it will be delivered tomorrow by 10:30AM.

Whatever happened had to be with the pre-order process. The frustrating part is that you can not get a straight answer from everyone at verizon. It feels like Apple messed up and verizon is being a good partner and not telling on them.

0 Likes