Asurion replacement phone doesn't work
Jaymorrisppp

When my phone got stolen I paid $150 for a free replacement Since I was insured.

But the refurbished iPhone6 sent to me is nothing like my last phone.

I cannot call anyone and be heard 1/2 the time maybe even less than half the time. Are yiu kidding me? The PHONE DOESN't work? This is not an iPhone6 this us an Asurion cheap replacement that feels and operates NOTHING like my previous 3 iPhones all of which worked every time.

This is my last Apple phone. If I get crap service from Verizon and Apple makes bad phones I may as well get a cheap phone that works.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Asurion replacement phone doesn't work
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is LTE Data & Voice enabled on your replacement phone? This might be the difference between your previous phone and the replacement phone.

Try toggling the setting at Settings > Cellular > Use LTE between "Data" and "Data and Voice" to see which one gives you the better voice performance.

Also, take note if you encounter any issues with the Speaker phone, versus phone earpiece versus any potential Bluetooth device you're using for calls.

0 Likes
Re: Asurion replacement phone doesn't work
Tidbits
Legend

So you get a refurbished phone from Assurion and you blame Apple and Version for it.  Just a heads up Assurion is used by all major carriers. T-mobile did switch to Assurant recently I believe.

0 Likes