Bad Cell Reception During A Storm
BearBoyd
Enthusiast - Level 1

Recently I have been experiencing bad cell reception where I only have two bars where in the past my cell reception in my home in my bedroom was really good. Now I have to turn on the internet some days to get it to do anything. In the past i had 3 maybe 4 bars. 

Last night we had a bad storm go through where I lost power. I wasn’t on the internet at the time but still had 2 bars and couldn’t  do anything except text or call. I couldn’t get on the power company’s website to see the power outage map so had to call. 

I have an iPhone 11pro and live in the 46901 area. Yes I powered on and off a couple different times to try to help it but it didn’t. A few months ago my reception was excellent but now it is not especially during the storm.

0 Likes
Re: Bad Cell Reception During A Storm
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We hope you stayed safe during the storm, BearBoyd. It's important to stay connected, so I understand your concern when you have signal challenges. I'm here to help. Are you able to use the internet in other areas? I'd like to troubleshoot toward a solution. Please check your private messages for details.

TracyB_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Bad Cell Reception During A Storm
BearBoyd
Enthusiast - Level 1

My power was out but even before then I wasn’t connected to the internet but I lost reception after the power went out. It was so bad I couldn’t get on the internet or do anything other than call and text and even texting was spotty. 

Some days my reception gets so bad I do have to connect to the internet even when it isn’t storming out. 

0 Likes