Bad customer service
MoniPeterson

I have been with Verizon for 9 years and I need a new iPhone. I have an iPhone4 and love it but I have had it almost two years so I decided to attempt to upgrade. Spoke with the rep and she basically said 500 dollars and I said that's a lot considering my contract is up in January. This rep then said well if you need something cheap we have 50 dollar flip phones. I have decided to switch to another phone company tomorrow. I work to hard at not one but two jobs and I'm a full time student to deal with that kind of customer service. Heads up people verizon has the best network but bad representatives.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bad customer service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hold the phone MoniPeterson. The last thing I want to see is you walking away from us to another carrier. I do want to apologize for the experience you had previously. Let's not call it quits because of one bad apple. Although we are not able to change upgrade dates we do want to provide you all possible options. What phone were you interested in? Is something wrong with your current phone? We do have a promotion going on- were you buy an iphone 6s or 6 plus and receive $100 trade-in credit towards your good working iphone 4.

JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MoniPeterson

My current iphone will not hold a charge I am constantly finding a way to keep it charged which causes problems when I have to go on business trips. I am still looking into other companies but seems like everyone I work with and go to school with have Verizon plus I left sprint 9 years ago to be with Verizon and I have kept the same number all these years. All I want is a workable phone that doesn't have to be put on a charger five to six times a day. I would love a new iphone but I am willing to keep all options open. Thanks for listening.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This would have me concerned too MoniPeterson. I want to look into this more in depth for you. I sent you a private message so we can check into this for you. I look forward to your response. Thanks!

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes