Bait and switch promotion credits
Zak_H

Holy smokes this is frustrating.  I signed up 4 new lines around 6 months ago.  I took advantage of the $1,000/line trade in promotion.  The rep said even damaged phones are accepted no problem.  One phone would not even turn on, so I had to get the IMEI number from the SIM tray.  I have NEVER seen more than one trade-in credit on a bill.  I have called SEVERAL times.  Probably spent 8 hours on the phone.  I have tried the "chat" option.  After every conversation, I was told that everything was "fixed" and I should be seeing my credits.  I took screenshots of the chat.  I called AGAIN today.   Apparently 2 of my trade-in's aren't even attached to my account, and one was only issued for $350 because it was damaged.  How can things be "fixed" like 5 times, then go backwards and end up worse that they started?  I can not afford a $450/phone bill.  At the same time as the trade-in promo, they had a free iphone 11 deal.  Had I known the issues the trade-in's would cause, I would have HAPPILY taken the iphone 11 option.  Honestly, I wish I would have stayed with T-mobile.  This is supposed to be the "best wireless" carrier in the world.  There's no way I'll recover a portion of the money I've been charged already, and I have VERY little faith that I'll even get what was promised.  There's no way to speak to a manager or anyone that actually has the ability or authority to DO anything.  Seriously so disappointed.

0 Likes
Re: Bait and switch promotion credits
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be more than happy to look into this with you. To allow us to do so properly, please leave us a Private Note here. We look forward to working with you soon!

*Robert

0 Likes
Zak_H

I would LOVE you to look into it for me.  The last rep was supposedly calling me back.  I never heard from her.  This is getting absolutely ridiculous.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Zak_H, I have gone ahead and sent you a Private Note.

-Christine

0 Likes