Black Friday Sale only for new customers?
MOUNTAINS1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am a 15 year customer.   (add that up, $250 a month for about 15 years).   All 3 of my lines are eligibile for new phones.  I am realizing all the great specials are only for new customers.  Ugh so frustraing.  I have been waiting for Black Friday to upgrade all 3 of us.  The Two for one is for new customers only.  Most of the deals are for new clients only.  I run a business, and customer retention is more important to us that anything.    Treating our exisiting clients like gold is our first priority.  I don't get why Verizon doesn't offer its exisiting clients the same deals.  Off on my hunt to switch to someone else who will offer me the same great deals for my 3 lines.  There are some great deals out there with other carriers folks!

0 Likes
Re: Black Friday Sale only for new customers?
mama23dogs
Legend

Not how cellular business model works.  Either the service works, and another carrier doesn't work, so you stay.  Or you switch for a phone deal.   Less than 2% of customers switch from At&t or Verizon.  
   I switched in August, and brought my own phones because service trumps phone cost.  Free phones aren't worth anything if they can't connect to service.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate your loyalty, MOUNTAINS1. We are always here for support and happy to help look into the best deals for you! Was there a specific deal you were interested in?

CheyenneS_VZW

0 Likes
ATS79
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ms CheyenneS - I am on the same boat. I've been with Verizon for 17 yrs and I called earlier this week for the BOGO iphone deal only to be told I had to add a new line. I spoke to 5 different l who said they were no longer authorized to offer new client deals to Loyalty members. 

Tomorrow is Black Friday, so I really cant pass up the deals the other carriers are offering, but I strongly prefer to stay with Verizon because it's what I know. 

Can you help with obtaining any deals for Loyalty members?

0 Likes
MBKSYS
Enthusiast - Level 3

cheyenneS, it must be kinda weird offering empty posts that have zero to offer all of us existing customers, no? because we all know that you cannot offer sheet. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We all want the best possible deal MBKSYS. Please know that we do have offers that all of our customers are eligible for. You can find our deals here: http://www.vzw.com/deals What phone are you interested in? RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes