Box empty upon delivery
Feeph121

I have now read several posts by people who have had their phones stolen prior to delivery. Please help. I just opened a box that was supposed to have my new iPhone 14 Pro Max, and the box only contained a packing slip (that listed the phone on it) and two return envelopes for my two old phones. after reading these posts I feel like I’m going to be quite out of luck!! Any advice is appreciated!!

0 Likes
Re: Box empty upon delivery
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Feeph121! 

I sent you a reply to your other post, but I want to make sure you saw it. This is the reply I sent:

I'm so sorry to learn about what happened with the phones you ordered! I can only imagine how you felt when you opened the box, and I can definitely help you with the details. Since you already mentioned that you have filed a ticket with FedEx and spoken with us, all you need to do is wait for the investigation to be completed. Then, you will be able to order again, and once you receive the new phones, you can then complete the trade-in process. I hope that information is helpful! 

-Jordan

0 Likes
jessebo
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm just not sure why we can't lop the hands off of thieves.  

0 Likes
ANeb
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just had this happen to me today. What ended up happening in your situation?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Goodness, ANeb! We never want this to happen to anyone. We'll need to access your account to start an investigation! Please, look for our Private Note, so we can help you!

*Chance

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! We do apologize, we are currently unable to send Private Notes. Please join us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. We are available 24/7 on all three platforms, so please don't hesitate to reach out. We look forward to hearing from you! *Bryan

0 Likes