Buy one get one free Apple
mrsjmiler2011

I am looking at the Buy one Apple get another...has anyone already done this? How does the credit to your bill work? I just don't want to have to pay for both phones and depend on Verizon to get it right. They lost one of my last trade ins...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Buy one get one free Apple
rcschnoor
Legend

There is no trade in required, but you have to open up at least one new line of service.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm happy to hear you're interested in the Buy One Get One free promotion mrsjmiler2011 . I can explain how this works for our customers when you purchase your phone from us. One line can be an existing line that is eligible to upgrade and the other line has to be a new line. Your existing line will receive a monthly charge for the Device Payment Plan agreement cost for the new phone. The new line will receive a charger for the Device Payment Plan agreement but will also see a credit for that amount. This would be the free device. Both lines have to stay active for 24-months to receive the BOGO credit. With the current Bogo promotion, there is no trade in. Deals and promotions can change everyday. 

I hope this informaiton is helpful. 

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BONPIC

I have two lines already. Don't need a third. When can I get a buy one get one free deal ? Have been a long time customer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BONPIC, we truly appreciate your being part of the VZW Family for a long period of time. Your loyalty is truly treasured. I can understand not needing an additional line of service. I apologize that this is not the offer that you would like at this time. In order to take advantage of the free iPhone promotion, an additional new line of service is required. At this time, I am unable to say when a Buy one Get on Free promotion will become available without a new line of service being required.

Did I explain this ok?

Veronica_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BONPIC

Well I think it is a shame the way verizon treats its loyal customers. We should get perks before any one else. I'm really frustrated and tempted to.switch carriers. They will give me a buy one get one deal.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BONPIC,

Oh no, BONPIC, We would be truly heartbroken to see you leave the Verizon family. We appreciate your loyalty and don't want to see you leave us. I know how important it is to make sure that you are getting the best deal. Our deals are ever-changing to ensure that we show our appreciation to our current customers as well. This link will let you know the deals that we offer to our customers that are looking to upgrade. https://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/deals-landing/all-deals/upgrade-my-device/.
Is something going on with your phone?

This link will also allow you to sign up for upcoming promotions as well. I hope this helps. https://forms.verizonwireless.com/dgf/optin/2012/08282012_general_optin/

Jennifer_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BONPIC

Those links did not work. It said and unexpected error.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you trying to open the links from the email notification of a new post or are you already on the Verizon Wireless Community forum and opening the links?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
BONPIC

from the email.

0 Likes