Buying off Ebay and keeping Unlimited Data
UnlimtedData123

So here is the situation...I currently own an iPhone 4s and have unlimited data (Refsued to upgrade to GB limit plan).  I was looking into buying a new iPhone 6s off Ebay with a clean ESN, but most of those phones come with no SIM.  How would I go about activating with a new Verizon SIM and keeping my unlimited plan?  I see you can buy these SIM's from Verizon, but they seem to have GB plans that go along with them.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Buying off Ebay and keeping Unlimited Data
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi UnlimtedData123!

I understand your desire to retain unlimited data and here to help! Once  you have your new device, you can obtain a SIM card for a VZW store or we can mail a SIM card to you. To locate a store near you visit: http://spr.ly/6585BVUIH

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Buying off Ebay and keeping Unlimited Data
mama23dogs
Legend

Verizon recently changed its policy and price for your unlimited plan.  While they are charging you more, you are also able to use the no interest loan to buy your phone.

YOu will need a new sim card, as the new phone requires 4G LTE provisioning.  SIM cards are free from Verizon corporate stores.

0 Likes