Call Waiting!
Dusan995
Enthusiast - Level 1

I purchased brand new IPhone13 ProMax 1 Tb 20 days ago,since I bought the phone my call waiting aren’t working. How frustrating even when I schedule Verizon to call me In meantime somebody else call me and their phone call goes straight to voicemail. I been Verizon customer for past 4 years and I never had any problems but now I’m disappointed and after today even thinking to switch.This is what happened:

After seeing that call waiting won’t work I called Verizon support,we reached highest support team to try to fix this issue,they give me tickets number and told me that something is wrong in network and they will fix 48 hours it  past 8 days after that I went on vacation haven’t used my phone very much and it’s still not fixed. I called Verizon multiple times spend around between 3-4 hours just on hold and waiting for someone in total and on the end tech support told me to go to store and to get new phone. And now this is even worse because I’m a truck driver and I’m on the road and I just left home and I wont be back home for at least 3 weeks this phone that I have they send me to my home address because they don’t have 1Tb in store. In that time while I was speaking with tech support I was in Devenport doing my delivery she told me that store there have 512 and I can go there and do the exchange,but I had long wait time for my delivery and they close the store. Today I went to Wooste,OH I had a day off I’m like all right let’s go there and finally finish this agony. Store over there they didn’t have phone in stock and when I asked them can you look for me store where I can do exchange I’m heading to Seattle I can stop in any store they were that’s not the phone issue and they were very rude,kind laughed at me. They tried to do something what tech support already did but no luck for them but still they are thinking that is network problem. To prove them I told them let’s put my SIM card in different phone and check,after we did that call waiting was working on different phone and they were stunned. But on my phone still not working and they told me to go to Apple store! Are you kidding me! After that I been calling  customer support to ask them if they can tell me where I can get new phone and they said because I get this phone on my home address they can only send me new one there. I’am on the road and I won’t be home for another 3 weeks home I don’t see any reason why Verizion can’t order phone in some store where I can be in 3-4 days I just go over there and take a new phone that’s normally working. This is 1600$ phone come on,I didn’t get any help from Verizon in this situation and they are like I’m so sorry but this is all we can do. If someone for supervisors can contact me to finish this agony and to go to some store and grab a new phone please and thank you.

Re: Call Waiting!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know it's important to be able to use all the features on your phone. We are here to help. Please send us a Private Note. *Rebecca

0 Likes
VincentH
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here. I don’t know why mine does the same thing. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VincentH, we know how important it is to ensure you have a reliable working phone. What exact issues are you experiencing with your phone? What make and model phone do you have?  -Shelly

0 Likes