Call failed
Alabarge

I can not receive phone calls or make them and this is a brand new iPhone 6 out of box last time this happened (last week) my phone started working when I was at the verizon store!!! Very frustrating n I can't end. Call 611

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Call failed
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Do you have any service bars when you're not making or receiving calls?  I don't know if you use VoLTE but when I was using it my iP6+ would drop calls even though I showed bars on my phone meaning I was still covered.  Once I disabled VoLTE my problems diminished.  I changed the settings to LTE for data only.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Alabarge,

We want your brand new phone to work fantastically for you! That's incredibly important! What happens when you try to make a call? What happens when people try to call you? Are texts and data working for you? We'll make sure we figure this out.

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
lanehvac813

I gave an issue my phone was really slow and lagging real bad and it did something that made my plan get cut off....I just wanted to add 20$ of data!

0 Likes
lanehvac813

WAt call

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Am I missing something?  I thought you issue was with your phone making and receiving calls...you made no mention of it lagged or being slow.  Has the issue cleared for you or are you still experiencing?

0 Likes