Calling on my Mac with my iPhone off or not nearby is buggy
wadeowen307
Contributor - Level 1

Every time I make a call on my Mac with my iPhone's number, I hear nothing for the first two to three seconds after the call is answered. It is not like that on my iPad at all. I have a postpaid account with Wi-Fi Calling for iCloud devices set up (a feature that allows one to make and/or receive a call on a Mac, iPad, or iPod touch without the iPhone turned on and nearby).

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Calling on my Mac with my iPhone off or not nearby is buggy
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would recommend contacting Apple Support first to troubleshoot your Mac and iPhone. They can be reached at 800-275-2273. After troubleshooting has been complete with Apple. Please contact us on our Facebook page or Twitter page. Customer Service can also be reached at 800-922-0204.

CassieG_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes
wadeowen307
Contributor - Level 1

Never mind. I solved the issue by turning off PPTP ALG on the router settings at my house.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would recommend contacting Apple Support first to troubleshoot your Mac and iPhone. They can be reached at 800-275-2273. After troubleshooting has been complete with Apple. Please contact us on our Facebook page or Twitter page. Customer Service can also be reached at 800-922-0204.

CassieG_VZW

0 Likes
wadeowen307
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks for the advice, but I think my problem has been solved. 🙂

0 Likes