Camera no longer shows image or takes pictures
nnfella

I've got an iPhone 6plus, last week I took 20/30 pictures then the next day I launched the camera and the screen populates but no picture both from and rear camera aren't working - any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Camera no longer shows image or takes pictures
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand the ipmortance of ensuring your phone is working correctly nnfella. Let's get the bottom of your equipment concerns. I have verified this is not a reported issue with the device. Did you recently install any new third party apps or software when this started happening? Have you tried powering the device off/on?

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Camera no longer shows image or takes pictures
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

If there is an Apple store near you, take it there - it's still under warranty.  You can also call Apple or contact them online (I'd contact Apple rather than Verizon, we've had excellent service going this route!)  Contact Apple Support - Apple Support

0 Likes