Can I Exchange My Verizon Phone For a Different One At an Authorized Reseller
thestorysofar20

Hey guys I was wondering if I can exchange my Verizon phone for a different one at an authorized reseller. I ordered an iPhone from Verizon and they sent the wrong color so I do not have a corporate Verizon nearby but there is an authorized reseller. Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I Exchange My Verizon Phone For a Different One At an Authorized Reseller
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
thestorysofar20, I'm sorry to hear that the wrong color iPhone was sent out to you. We want to make sure that you are with the correct device. I know that if you go to our corporate store location they would be able to change it out within the first 14 days. I do know that each authorized reseller would have their own store policies in place. Did you order the device online or did you get it over the phone with an agent?   KevinR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Can I Exchange My Verizon Phone For a Different One At an Authorized Reseller
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
thestorysofar20, I'm sorry to hear that the wrong color iPhone was sent out to you. We want to make sure that you are with the correct device. I know that if you go to our corporate store location they would be able to change it out within the first 14 days. I do know that each authorized reseller would have their own store policies in place. Did you order the device online or did you get it over the phone with an agent?   KevinR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Do you have an order in writing indicating the color you wanted? If you have that, that is good ammunition it was their fault. If the order says the color you received, you will have an uphill battle and may need to do a restock fee and then re-order the color you wanted.

As stated above, the independent resellers each have their own policies.

Loquat
Master - Level 1

I don't know if you're the type that puts a cover/case on your device...if so, the back of the device is hardly ever seen anyway.  I'd rather spend a little change on a case/cover than to pay for a restocking fee and have to order and wait all over again.  Just a thought...