Can I Read The Contents Of Text Messages Online?
robbrown05

Can I check the contents of text messages, on line?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I check the contents of messages, on line?
jasperm_vzw
Verizon Employee

That is a great question, Robert. I know how important it is to keep up with the account activity. In regards to text messages you will not have access to the messages sent out or received. We do offer a feature called Familybase which provides the numbers called and messaged if you were looking for a way to keep informed with the activity on the account. Here is a link to review FamilyBase | Verizon Wireless .

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the phone you are wanting to check messages for is using Messages +, and has synced with your computer, then yes.  Otherwise, no.

0 Likes
jasperm_vzw
Verizon Employee

That is a great question, Robert. I know how important it is to keep up with the account activity. In regards to text messages you will not have access to the messages sent out or received. We do offer a feature called Familybase which provides the numbers called and messaged if you were looking for a way to keep informed with the activity on the account. Here is a link to review FamilyBase | Verizon Wireless .

0 Likes
Smiller5294

How do you activate your phone and computer?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Smiller5294. We certainly will be more than happy to assist you with any questions that you have. To clarify, would you like to know how you can view, send, and receive text messages on your computer? BrettA_VZW

0 Likes