Can I add Applecare thru Verizon?
HBENCAL
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can I add applecare on a purchase under 30 days of a new IPhone? I originally signed for the VZW Total protection, retail rep did not advise of applecare.

Labels (1)
Re: Can I add Applecare thru Verizon?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HBENCAL, we definitely want to ensure that you have the right protection for your phone. You may certainly add AppleCare within 30 days of your new phone purchase. We would just want to point out that AppleCare does not cover everything. For example, it doesn't cover lost or stolen phones, comprehensive damage claims (like water damage), doesn't offer standard overnight shipping and they can't take your call 24/7. Keep in mind that 40% of all iPhone claims are for loss or theft. Total Mobile Protection provides the more comprehensive coverage and greater convenience to you. What are your thoughts?

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Applecare is through Apple only.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Uadaddyo
Enthusiast - Level 1

And u don’t tell people that ur so called total protection sends u a refurbished phone if u need a replacement.   Why replace a broken phone with another phone that has already been returned for a problem.  I currently have iPhone 6s and has been. Replaced 7 times, every time with another refurbished phone, never had one that worked properly.  Verizon rip off.  U should tell people that b