Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can I get Asurion insurance on an iPhone 6?
Brwnidyvah

I am planning on purchasing the 6s+ for my niece in a couple of weeks. I am a die-hard droid person, but she's making a valid point for the 6s+. My only real concern is she's 15 and the lost and stolen drawback to AppleCare is the only real thing I worry about. So from reading the posts I am de-deucing that I can have Asurion insurance on the IPhone 6s+ is that correct? I have been an Asurion customer ever since the very first Droid came out and I really like them. My niece has been on my account  since she was 10 and our biggest issues are lost/stolen/cracked screens (your typical teenage issues). Also, what is the issue about the Apple Store? A friend of mine said something about if there is no money in your account you can't download apps even the free ones? Is this correct as well? Thanks.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Iphone 6s+
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

You truly are a Great Aunt, Shauna. I am so happy to assist you with your questions. You are absolutely able to add the Asurion to your account for that device. I have a couple of teenage daughters myself, so I understand exactly what you are saying. As for the Apple store it would depend on their own rules on how they work the app purchases. You can go to their website and see how they would require the app purchases. Please let us know if we can be of any other assistance. We are happy to help

CheriS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Re: Iphone 6s+
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

You truly are a Great Aunt, Shauna. I am so happy to assist you with your questions. You are absolutely able to add the Asurion to your account for that device. I have a couple of teenage daughters myself, so I understand exactly what you are saying. As for the Apple store it would depend on their own rules on how they work the app purchases. You can go to their website and see how they would require the app purchases. Please let us know if we can be of any other assistance. We are happy to help

CheriS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!