Can I replace my Verizon SIM card on Iphone 7 with international card when travelling?
DAVGAR74

Can I replace my Verizon SIM card on Iphone 7 with international card when travelling?  This forum talks about the iphone carrier must unlock the SIM card.... How do I know if my SIM card/ phone is unlocked so that the new International SIM card will work when I get to Europe?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can I replace my Verizon SIM card on Iphone 7 with international card when travelling?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, David. I wish I was traveling to Europe! Great news, the iPhone is already unlocked so you will be able to use the international SIM card. Apple devices are only "locked" until they are initially activated for set up, on the carrier's network. Since you have already used your iPhone on our network, you will have no problem with an international SIM.

TinaN_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!