Re: Can Signal be stronger?
gardenerman

iPhone 6 don't see the mobile networks feature. WIFI assist is off

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gardenerman let's get HD voice enabled on your phone. Here is a link that will give you the information that you need: http://vz.to/1Qv1gGs
RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
gardenerman

So there was a ticket turned in to see if something could be done to improve the signal in our area. I noted that I would like my response to be emailed or texted or call my land line so that I would receive the results. The support fools actually called my cell and I wasn't even in my house and the call was dropped! Worst telecommunication company ever!!!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gardenerman,

I know that was not a good experience for you and I want to make sure you have all of the information that is needed. Just to clarify, were you able to find out what the results were?
JasperM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
gardenerman

No

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
gardenerman

No I was not able to find out. They tried to call me back on my cell phone and it dropped the call!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I truly understand the frustration this issue has caused you Gardenerman. Let me continue to assist with this service issue. To confirm, were you indoors or outdoors at home when the call dropped? Do you have access to High Speed internet at your home? ,
EdwinW_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
gardenerman

Indoors. The customer/ technical support person told me when issuing the work ticket, that I would be eligible to receive $50 off the normal $250 fee to purchase a booster. Do they work with any modem?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes