Can anyone help with getting my Ipad to find my Epson NX625 printer as an air printer? I found some information about resetting the channel settings on my router, but unfortunately do not know how to access the router settings?
JM1380

Can anyone help with getting my Ipad to find my Epson NX625 printer as an air printer?  I found some information about resetting the channel settings on my router, but unfortunately do not know how to access the router settings?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can anyone help with getting my Ipad to find my Epson NX625 printer as an air printer? I found some information about resetting the channel settings on my router, but unfortunately do not know how to access the router settings?
mama23dogs
Legend

You can find a tutorial on the Epson Website.

you can also download the EPson print app from the App Store.

I Have a similar printer, just a bit older.  It is a bit of a pain to set up, but the website helped a lot.

0 Likes
Re: Can anyone help with getting my Ipad to find my Epson NX625 printer as an air printer? I found some information about resetting the channel settings on my router, but unfortunately do not know how to access the router settings?
mama23dogs
Legend

JM1380

just checking in to see if you are having any luck?

0 Likes