Can my iPhone 5s be unlocked?
Nahope

Can I unlocked my iPhone 5s th at I hace with verizon ... I want to change provider, but I can since My iPhone is locked with verizon? How unlocked my phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 5s to be able to put another sim card from another provider... I am with Verizon And my iPhone is locked?
Snn5
Legend

Which model do you have? 

Yes, unlocked means you can put another carrier's SIM in it and it would work PROVIDED that the network uses the same bands and frequencies as are supported by the phone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: 5s to be able to put another sim card from another provider... I am with Verizon And my iPhone is locked?
Snn5
Legend

The iPhone 5s is a 4G phone, therefore not locked by Verizon.  You might not be able to use it on another carrier though due to incompatibility with their network, but that doesn't mean it's locked, just that it won't work.  Locked would be if Verizon wouldn't release the phone.

0 Likes
Nahope

But can I change sim card ... Unlocked to be able to put sim card ?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Which model do you have? 

Yes, unlocked means you can put another carrier's SIM in it and it would work PROVIDED that the network uses the same bands and frequencies as are supported by the phone.

0 Likes