Can't Update E911. Can't order Apple Watch without proper E911 Address. Support Wasting my time.
bmseely

On the 13th of June, i tried to order an Apple Watch.
Backordered till the 23rd, fine.

Get all the way through the process, and then it fails at update E911 Address. 
My address is current and matches the USPS registered address, except for the -xxxx additional 4 digits on the zip code, which it won't let me enter even in account details, address, billing etc. 

So an agent chat message popped up saying there was a problem with my order.

Spent an hour, telling the agent what i wanted, got through the whole thing, and they said they updated my E911 address.
Then they sent me a link to make the initial payment for 80$ or so. I paid it. It charged my Debit Card.

Check today?  No pending orders. No charge on my account. No evidence whatsoever of the transaction at all in my account.

I can't update the link, i can't order anything that requires e911. 

So..... Guess i switch carriers now>? 

0 Likes
Re: Can't Update E911. Can't order Apple Watch without proper E911 Address. Support Wasting my time.
Amylay581

Still happening my E911 address matches the USPS exactly and it says not valid.

0 Likes
Re: Can't Update E911. Can't order Apple Watch without proper E911 Address. Support Wasting my time.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The two most common reasons it does that is if your address didn't exist until recently or if your the spacing is not showing up the same way it is in the system. This happens on frequently on the street names and cities. If it's the first reason, you can put in a nearby address temporarily on the E911 and fix it later. If it's the second one or any other reason, we can certainly help you try to figure out what it might be in a Private Note communication where we can ask more about the specifics of the address itself without jeopardizing your privacy. Please send us a Private Note for assistance. *Melissa

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had the same issue:

I had an AppleWatch V4 with GPS and cellular data. Had it on an old plan and cancelled it a few years ago. 

Decided to get the new IPhone 13 Pro and trade-in my old IPhone 11, or whatever, and bring along my AppleWatch. 

Somewhere it told me to turn off "Find My Phone" and that turned off "Find My Watch". Anyways, after a week and 7 tries to activate my Apple Watch, I realized that somewhere Verizon couldn't connect to my watch so I found that "find my watch" was disabled on my watch, tried to turn it on, it wouldn't let me. Had to update my watch and turn back on "find my phone" on my new IPhone 13 which turned on "find my watch".... that solved the problem. Basically need to turn on "find my" for whatever device you want to add as a device on your account or Verizon can't find it. 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also, solved my E911 issue. E911 uses your WiFi or something and until "find my phone" was active and Verizon could communicate with it and my WiFi, then my address worked and was accepted for my AppleWatch E911 address. Crazy process... 

0 Likes