Can't make or receive calls or texts until phone is restarted.
cwmiller

brand new Android S22. so that tells me it is a Verizon problem and not something with the phone.

0 Likes
Re: Can't make or receive calls or texts until phone is restarted.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on getting your new Samsung S22 Smartphone. I have the same device and I love it.

Hearing that you're experiencing problems, receiving calls and text messages, unless you've restarted your device is definitely not the experience we want for you. We apologize for your inconvenience, and we're here help get this resolved as quickly as possible.

Let's work together to do so. Have there been any recent changes to your new device (e.g., software update, new apps downloaded, recent SIM Card change, etc.). 

Are you experiencing service issues while you're indoors, outdoors, or both?

Thanks! -Robert C.

0 Likes
cwmiller

It happens both indoors and I remember once when I am in my car.  The last time was less than a week ago, but it happens a few times a month.  I am currently running Android version 12, security patch level August 1, 2022.  I have not installed any new sim cards or anything.  It has happened both when travelling and when in my home city.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, no! Dealing with technical problems can be a headache, especially if your calls and texts are affected. We are here to help. We sent you a Private Note.   ~Gilbert

0 Likes