Can't make or receive calls
Cindypuls

Why can't I make or receive calls on my iPhone 5C

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't make or receive calls
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Did you recently port your number over? If you did it can take 24 hours for it to complete.

If it's sudden, go to a Verizon corporate store and replace your SIM card.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cindypuls, making and receiving calls is an urgent need. We will get that going right away. Did you travel overseas recently? Did this work before? What error messages are you getting?

JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Krea22

This just happened to me today, and I have no way of calling or getting ahold of customer service!!  I am also unable to get to a store.  What do I do?!?

0 Likes
Krea22

this is happening to me right now, and not only can I not dial *611, I can't even use this community to type a message, discussion, or anything past a response to another thread.  Help!!!

0 Likes
Lelly537
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the same problem

0 Likes
Blondie63r
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was having the same problem a minute ago so I turned on airplane mode, waited 15 seconds then turned it off and now I can make calls again !

0 Likes
Lelly537
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine won't work still

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Krea22, we certainly want you to be able to call and message. We are here to help. Are you still having this issue? When did this start? What zip code are you located at?
StevenG_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lelly537 - Having a device you can use to communicate is a daily necessity. Let's get you calling and get your calls rolling in. When did the issue begin? Zip?
JacobV_VZW

0 Likes