Can't make or receive calls.
gettingreallymad

I have an iPhone 6 and it is updated and I reset the network setting.. I can send messages and use data but I CAN NOT make or receive calls.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't make or receive calls.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi gettingreallymad,
I apologize for the inconvenience, let’s see what causing the issue with your calls. What is your current zip code? When did the problem begin? When you attempt to make a call, what specifically occurs? Do you hear an error message?

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
gettingreallymad

My phone worked fine yesterday, so it started this morning. My zip is 44275. No error message comes up, it looks like it's going to connect and then just hangs up, I had someone call me and it goes right to voice mail, I can listen to my voice mail and I can FaceTime. I made sure everything was updated and I reset the network setting and the phone. And I turned the phone on and off.

0 Likes
vincentsgramma

I am having the same problem and I have an iphone 5. Zip Code is 48433.

0 Likes
gettingreallymad

I hope we get some answers or a way to fix this because I'm not a fan of paying $200 a month for service that I can't make calls on.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gettingreallymad You deserve to have working service. We’re sorry for the issues you’ve experienced with calls. Does this happen with all calls or calls from specific people? Have you tried to make and receive calls in a different location?

SheritaH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello vincentsgramma

We never want our customers to be without the best service. Let's look into this together. I'm not showing any issues in that area. Are you able to text and use the browser? Does service improve outside?
JoeL_VZW

0 Likes
gettingreallymad

It happens on every call, I've even tried to call Verizon. And I went outside my house to try and still the same thing.

0 Likes
gettingreallymad

I don't know what happen but I am now able to call and receive calls.

0 Likes