Can't make outgoing call in another state.
Alnichols77

Help!  I can't make outgoing calls.  I am in another state visiting family.  The message I get it to redial the 10 digit number.  I have done that and double checked the numbers I am dialing. I have even tried to call Verizon.  I can receive calls, texts and be on the internet as well as text out.  Please help!  I have to call into a conference call in a little bit for work!!!

Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't make outgoing call in another state.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Alnichols77,  Help has arrived! We understand the importance of needing the phone for work. We encourage you to power your device off and back on. Once this is done, please try again. If you continue to have issues let us know. What device do you have? What zip code are you in? Anyone else having the same issue?  RobinD_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport  If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Slynne38

I am having the same issue. It tells me" were sorry, your call cannot be completed as dialed. Please check the number and try again."

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Slynne38

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your service. I know how I depend on my phone for just about everything. I'm more than happy to take a deeper look into this to see if we can pinpoint what's going on, this way it can be resolved quickly.  What zipcode are you in when you experience this issue? What is the make and model of the phone you have? 

EdwardL_VZW

0 Likes