Can't make outgoing calls on iOS11
pjnmorris

My daughter can't make outgoing calls on her iOS11 iphone. Does anyone know what the issue could be and what can be done about it? The phone is not even 2 years old.  Thanks.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't make outgoing calls on iOS11
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What troubleshooting steps have they tried?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
pjnmorris

None yet.

0 Likes
pjnmorris

I just found out she can make the calls but she doesn't hear anything. They do connect though.

I'm not sure about incoming calls because she hasn't been picking them up.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Bad speaker?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Pjnmorris, we want to make sure your daughter has a working phone. Do not worry we will provide some troubleshooting support? What happens when she uses the speaker phone? Has there been any physical damage done to her phone? What iPhone does she have?

RalphT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
LAUCAL88

iphone 7 does the same thing.  can make and receive calls but can not hear anything even if you put it on speaker.  Can not connect to FaceTime either.  Have tried all troubleshooting recommended and it still does not work

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LAUCAL88,

We definitely want you to be able to hear on your calls! When did this begin with your phone? Are you receiving any specific error messages?

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes