Can't send email after upgrading iPhone.
Linus7391

I have recently upgraded from an iPhone 5 to a 6s. I have my own domain email addy I have been using for a decade.
No problem receiving email on the new phone, it appears to send email but no one receives them nor do they appear in the "sent" box.
Just simply disappear. Any help greatly appreciated . I've followed forum support suggestions and added a gmail account which does send but I need my domain email account to work...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't send email after upgrading iPhone.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Email is one of the common ways that we communicate. I apologize for the trouble. We are here to help you. Since the update, have you tried removing and readding the email account? Were there any error messages when updating? We will help get this going for you.
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Re: Can't send email after upgrading iPhone.
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I, too, use custom domain email addresses, and sometimes they can be a bit tricky to set up.  If you have the option to use alternate outgoing ports, I would first try those to see if one works better than another.  Sometimes there are also two different outgoing mailservers too - IMAP or POP3, secured and non-secured....

Do you get any warnings or error messages when setting up the incoming and outgoing mailservers?

0 Likes